Resources for Students
- 1Where to get help in a crisis
- 1.1Here 24/7: 1-844-437-3247
- 1.2Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- 2Managing anxiety - who can help?
- 3Where to get help with your academics
- 3.1Grade 9 - 12 Math help in Student Success
- 3.2Grade 9 and 10 Math Tutoring (online)
- 3.3Senior Math/Computer Science FREE online help
- 3.4Khan Academy - Free Online Lessons & Practice
- 3.5Learning how to avoid plagiarism
- 4Where to get online advice
- 4.1Oversharing: Think Before You Post
Where to get help in a crisis
Here 24/7: 1-844-437-3247
Call anytime to access addiction, mental health and crisis services.
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
Canada’s national 24-hour, bilingual and anonymous phone counselling service.
Managing anxiety – who can help?
Fact: If you do not know what you are dealing with, how do you manage it? Having accurate information about anxiety can reduce confusion, fear, and shame. Anxiety is a common and normal experience, and it CAN be managed successfully.
Tools and resources to help better manage anxiety
Online mental health and well-being service offering self-help programs, creative outlets and a community that cares (age 16 and older)
Youth 15+ learn skills to help manage worry and anxiety, combat unhelpful thinking, and become more active and assertive.
Where to get help with your academics
Grade 9 – 12 Math help in Student Success
Student Success Classroom at lunch – Room 5-2: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday. Math teacher on duty.
Grade 9 and 10 Math Tutoring (online)
If you require extra help with Grade 9 Mathematics and it’s after hours, please visit the Homework Help program.
Online homework help is available from 5:30pm – 9:30pm, Sunday to Thursday.
Other students have the same questions you do – learn from their sessions with a tutor by watching a recording of past tutor-student chats.
- Over 300+ videos
- Can be replayed anytime, 24/7
- Step by step lessons
- Practice questions before the test
You can learn anything. Expert-created content and resources for every subject and level. Always free.
Learning how to avoid plagiarism
This video will show you how to avoid plagiarism.
Where to get online advice
Oversharing: Think Before You Post
Manage your online reputation
Keep personal information on a need-to-know basis
Make smart connections
Be an up stander, not a bystander