November 4th, 2019
November 6, 2019 | first Wednesday in November
The consent form must be completed prior to Wednesday November 6, 2019.
Parents and Guardians
day at the workplace of a parent, relative, friend, or volunteer host. Through Take Our Kids to Work Day, students are able to witness the world of work firsthand, prompting early career planning, and enabling students to make informed decisions pertaining to their future goals and endeavours. By participating in Take Our Kids to Work Day, students are able to learn about a variety of careers, industries, and sectors.
What can students expect on Take Our Kids to Work Day?
- Students can expect to participate in a range of activities that will vary depending on the workplace they visit.
- Students will have the opportunity to learn from different professionals about the various career options.
- Students can expect their workplace host to take them on a tour of the workspace.
- Students will be able to ask their workplace host questions about their role, field, sector, or questions relating to the organization as a whole.
- Students can expect to leave the workplace they visit with knowledge of today’s workforce.
Categories: Guidance News