February 25th, 2019
Forest Heights will launch its 2019 – 2020 Course Selection Cycle beginning Monday, January 21.
Please Note: Every student currently registered at Forest Heights must log in and select their destination/courses for the 2019-2020 academic year between January 21 and February 26, 2019.
Students are encouraged to see their Guidance Counsellors (by appointment) and speak with their teachers, parents/guardians to discuss their program planning.
Grade 12 graduating students:
- January 21 & 22: Go to MY WAY. Login with your school connect. Choose appropriate post-secondary destination. Complete the Exit Survey.
Grade 9 & 10 students:
- February 7 & 8: Counsellor classroom visits to prepare Grade 9 and 10 students
- February 14 & 15: Grade 9 and 10 classes will complete course requests in MY WAY .
Grade 11 and returning Grade 12 students:
- February 11: Counsellor classroom visits to prepare grade 11 students
- February 19: Grade 11 students will complete course requests in MY WAY.
- February 12: Counsellor classroom visits to prepare returning grade 12 students.
- February 20: Returning Grade 12 students will complete course requests in MY WAY.
- Once students have completed their course requests online, they have the option to review and change a request until Tuesday, February 26 at 4 pm. Any course requests or changes made after this date will NOT be saved.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Guidance Department.