- 1Ontario Universities' Fair (OUF)
- 2University Timeline
- 4Take Your Future Further!
- 5Applying to University
- 5.1General Program Requirements
- 6OUAC Application Portal
- 7OUAC Application Quick Links - Tutorials
- 7.1OUAC 101 Application Tutorial pdf.
- 8What you need to know about the Admission Information Form
- 9Student with an IEP
- 10Transition Resource Guide for Students with Disabilities
- 11Local Universities & Colleges
- 11.1Degrees@Conestoga College
- 11.2University of Waterloo (Conrad Grebel, Renison, St. Jerome's)
- 11.3Wilfrid Laurier University (Waterloo & Brantford campuses)
- 12Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- 12.1Log in here:
- 13Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards:
- 13.15 Tips for a Smooth Senior Year: how to become a scholarship recipient
University Pathway Planning
Ontario Universities’ Fair (OUF)
September 27-29, 2019: If you’re thinking about attending an Ontario university, don’t miss the Ontario Universities’ Fair!
See all 21 Ontario universities under one roof at the 2019 Ontario Universities’ Fair, located at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. Over 139,000 students and their families attended last year.
|September – November 2019||Start your research with eInfo .|
|By the end of November 2019||You will receive your Application PIN Letter from your guidance counsellor with your school number, student number and temporary PIN. Keep this letter for your records. You will need this information to apply.|
|January 15, 2020||Deadline to submit your completed application to the OUAC.|
|May 29, 2020||The last date you should expect any kind of a response from an Ontario University. This includes: an offer of admission; a refusal; or a
deferral, once additional information is received.
|June 3, 2020||The earliest date by which Ontario universities may require you to respond to an offer of admission.|
Take Your Future Further!
Future Further provides information about supports and services for Indigenous students interested in attending an Ontario university.
Applying to University
General Program Requirements
Completion of OSSD (high school diploma)
Completion of Grade 12 English (ENG4U)
Completion of 5 other Grade 12 U (university) or
Grade 12 M (university/college) courses
Note: Students must check with individual universities for specific
program requirements (courses, grades).
OUAC Application Portal
OUAC Application Quick Links – Tutorials
- Tutorial #1: How to Log In to Your 101 Application for the First Time
- Tutorial #2: How to Browse and Add Programs to Your Online Application
- Tutorial #3: How to Prepare and Submit Your 101 Application
- Tutorial #4: How to Submit and Pay for Your Application
What you need to know about the Admission Information Form
Student with an IEP
Learn more here: Post Secondary Accessibility
Transition Resource Guide for Students with Disabilities
Local Universities & Colleges
Programs: Architecture, Business, Design, Criminal Justice, Health, Nursing, Telecommunications, Engineering, Public Relations.
University of Waterloo (Conrad Grebel, Renison, St. Jerome’s)
Wilfrid Laurier University (Waterloo & Brantford campuses)
Programs: Arts, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Environment, Health, International Studies & Languages, Journalism, Mathematics, Music, (Life) Sciences, Social Work
Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
|May TBA||OSAP PRESENTATION||TBA||Library|
Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards:
Funding Your Post-Secondary Education – see the Scholarships and Bursaries page.