Arts: Dance, Drama, Music & Visual Arts
Why Study the Arts?
- Learning and practicing the arts allows students to develop their cognitive abilities and forms of intelligence that complement training in other subject areas.
- Students can discover talents and interests that could shape their future careers and principal avocations.
- Students are able to tap into their creativity which can enhance their success in other disciplines.
- Creativity is increasingly recognized as a driver of the innovative thinking needed to compete in our world today.
Arts Courses at Forest Heights
|GRADE 9||GRADE 10||GRADE 11||GRADE 12|
- National Theatre Festival
- Stratford Festival Trips
- TIFF Field Trip
- Theatre Club
- Coffee House
Actor, Script Writer Film/Televison/Theatre, Director of Film/Television/Theatre, Journalism, Communications, Arts Administration, Broadcasting, Public Relations, Education, Theatre Management, Drama Therapist, Events Management, Media Industry.