2018 – 2019 Course Selection Cycle Information
February 12th, 2018
Forest Heights will launch its 2018 – 2019 Course Selection Cycle beginning Wednesday, January 17.
Please Note: Every student currently registered at Forest Heights must log in and select their courses for the 2018-2019 academic year between January 17 and February 27, 2018.
Students are encouraged to see their Guidance Counsellors (by appointment) and speak with their teachers, parents/guardians to discuss their program planning.
Grade 12 graduating students:
- January 17 & 18: Go to MY WAY. Login with your school connect. Choose appropriate post-secondary destination. Complete the Exit Survey.
Grade 9 & 10 students:
- February 7 & 8: Counsellor classroom visits to prepare Grade 9 and 10 students
- February 15 & 16: Grade 9 and 10 classes will complete course requests in MY WAY .
Grade 11 and returning Grade 12 students:
- February 9: Counsellor classroom visits to prepare grade 11 students
- February 20: Grade 11 students will complete course requests in MY WAY.
- February 12: Counsellor classroom visits to prepare returning grade 12 students.
- February 21: Returning Grade 12 students will complete course requests in MY WAY.
NEW: Tuesday, February 13 – Course Carousel Event: opportunity to browse electives
- Once students have completed their course requests online, they have the option to review and change a request until Tuesday, February 27 at 4 pm. Any course requests or changes made after this date will NOT be saved.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Guidance Department.